Rania Gold Earrings plated on brass with cubic zirconia and opalite. Hypoallergenic. Approx 13mm.
FAB Accessories are often featured in top boutiques and sought after by buyers, fashion editors, and stylists. FAB's pieces have been featured in: Seventeen, In Style, WWD, Teen Vogue, Self, Toronto Fashion, Chatelaine, Flare, Lou Lou, Vive and Glow and our jewelries and accessories can be found in upscale boutiques and catalogues across North America, Europe and Asia.
I have highly sensitive skin, can I wear hypoallergenic jewellery?
FAB recommends, if you have highly sensitive skin to only wear precious metals, such as genuine gold and sterling silver.
Why is my jewellery tarnishing?
All jewellery will eventually tarnish. Tarnish is a layer of corrosion that develops on many metals. Sulfur and other airborne chemicals are the main cause of tarnishing.
Tarnish can be accelerated to:
- Jewellery left out in the open and exposed to air
- Chemicals found in perfumes, lotions and hair care products
- The sulphur and sodium, found in sweat ** The biggest contributing factors
- The moisture from your skin will cause the nickel and other alloys to tarnish and stain.
- The friction caused from daily wear
- Excessive exposure to heat
To reduce tarnishing FAB recommends you keep all your jewellery in the air tight bag included with your purchase.